Saturday, March 14, 2009

Update # 2 on BB!

I hope this post finds everyone doing well! Things here lately have been going pretty well! Matthew finally comes home today, so that is awesome! I had my 2nd appointment yesterday and the Dr. said that BB is doing great and sounds healthy! The only problem that we are running across right now is that I am not gaining weight, I am losing =( We dont know why, my belly is growing, but I have yet to gain a lb. and have lost since my last appointment! I have been eating, Lord knows I have been eating!! And I have not gotten sick for over 3 weeks. She said she is not too worried about it now, but I have to have gained weight by my next appointment! So hopefully I will! I also had the quad test yesterday, which I am not stressing about, but we will find out the results to that soon. Other than that things with BB are going great! I will have more of an update soon! We will know if we are having a Nora Grace or Josiah Thomas on April 8! We are so excited to find out and can hardly wait! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: