Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Matthew's homecoming!



God is Good isn't He! I am sure you can guess, Matthew's ship arrived home yesterday! He got in about 9:15 AM. It was such a crazy exciting day for us! Just to be together again! It really felt like he never left!! It was such a great experience seeing how they really do things. Watching the ship pull into port and all the time it takes just to make a ship that size stop. It was great just to watch all the families getting to see their loved ones, and every child I saw running to their mommy or daddy, I teared up! It was so great! And when I saw Matthew, it was a moment that I cant explain. Praise the Lord for bringing him home safely! Thanks for everyones prayers for him through all this! Also, thanks for your prayers for me! We love you all! I will have Matthew send you all a little update, so he can tell you more! For more pics. you can visit my myspace page. http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewAlbums&friendID=47048671

6 comments:

Bruin and Nicole Robinson said...

WELCOME HOME MATT!!!! I'm crying over here!!! I'm so glad you are home safe. YAY!!! We miss you guys so much. Wish we could have been there too. :)

The Cromers said...

HURRAY! WELCOME HOME, MATT!!! I love the first picture of you two so much...it looks like something out of a movie!!! How romantic! I'm so thankful you're home safe. Send us an update as soon as you can!!!

The Koch's said...

Awe...those pictures are so sweet, I am tearing up. I am glad you both are back together and he made it safe and sound.
We love you guys.

Rebekah and David Whichard said...

Yay! We're glad you're back safe and sound!

Ashley and Darrell said...

awww yall are way too cute to explain!! Great pics. and Matt thanks for serving our country. GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME. So happy you dont have to be alone steph any more days!! :)

Melissa and Christen said...

We are so happy Matt is home!!!! What a great picture of you two! We miss you guys!